Now that Snapchat has emerged as one of the major image based conversation platforms, you may probably wish to sign up over the portal.
Once you’re done signing up, it is the time to add new friends to your profile. However, searching for friends on Snapchat may appear to be a little complexed than other such services.
If you are wondering on how to find someone on Snapchat without username and phone number, you’re at the right page.
There are a few ways that may be of some help when it comes to finding someone on Snapchat. You may follow the below steps to start adding people to your profile:
Method 1: Use Of Snapcode
Snapchat offers you to find your friends through their Snapcode that is unique to every user. The Snapcode may appear like an enhanced QR code, which you can scan through the app and add the person to your Snapchat account. Here’re the steps to follow
- Step 1: Ask for the Snapcode from your friends. Once you receive it, save it to the Camera Roll. You may also get Snapcodes of people from their other social media accounts.
- Step 2: Now, launch the Snapchat app on your mobile and select ‘Add Friends’.
- Step 3: Fetch the saved Snapcode from the Camera Roll and add the person as a friend.
Method 2: Use Of Search
When you’re ready with your Snapchat account, you may also consider adding new friends through the Search option provided within the app. Follow the below steps to search for the specific person you wish to add:
- Step 1: Launch the Snapchat app on your device.
- Step 2: Now, tap on “Add by Username” option.
- Step 3: There, you need to slowly type in the name of your friend, whom you wish to add to your profile. This method is based upon a possibility that the user must have created his/her user id with his name in it.
- Step 4: Go through the Snapchat suggestion list to find your friend and add him to your friends’ list.
Method 3: Nearby Snapchat Users
What makes Snapchat different than any other social media platforms is its ability to help you through beyond expectation. With Snapchat, you’re able to find someone without username and phone number, even when the person is nearby. You may follow the below steps to use the nearby option on Snapchat:
- Step 1: Launch Snapchat on your device.
- Step 2: Now, tap on “Add Nearby”.
- Step 3: The app then runs a scan to detect your friends having Snapchat accounts.
- Step 4: Search your friend from the list of users available nearby and add him to your friends’ list.
Overall, username and phone number may be overlooked while searching for a specific profile on Snapchat.
Now that you know how to find someone on Snapchat without username and phone number, it is time to add more people to your account and enjoy the photo chat.
In case you wish to share some tips and tricks related to Snapchat, do let us know in the comments below.