- Overview of the information we collect
- Use and disclosure of the information we collect.
- Limitation of Liability
- How does “Malware Brains” protect and secure my information?
- How can I update or change my personal details?
- How to unsubscribe from “Malware Brains.”
1. OVERVIEW OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT.
a) Personally, Identifiable Information.
“Malware Brains” collects your personal information i.e. Name and email address only, to provide services and support to its customers. Most of our services would require you to set-up an account. This information is helpful in continuously improving and providing you the services and support you expect from “Malware Brains” and that is of interest to you.
b) Aggregate information.
Aggregate information is non-identifiable personal information, i.e., type of web browser used, type of operating system, and Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. Every time a user (whether they are registered or not) views a page on our site, we log that user’s IP address in our database. This is a very standard procedure followed by almost all the websites and is further used to track down the pages most viewed by the users and how much time they spent on a page.
- What are Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data sent from a website and stored in a user’s web browser while the user is browsing a particular website. Every time the user loads a website, the browser sends the cookie related to that website back to the website server to notify the website of the user’s previous activity on that website. They are often used as a mechanism by websites to remember activities that a website browser has done there in the past, for example, clicking on particular buttons, logging in, or having read pages on that site months or years ago.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These are cookies that are a mandate for our website to operate. They include, but are not limited to, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies help us identify & count the number of visits. They also help qualify & quantify how visitors move around on our website. This help us improve our website by optimizing the maximum used areas of our website and making them user friendly.
- Functionality Cookies: We use these cookies to improve the functional performance of our website thus making it personalized for you for e.g. keeping you logged in or keeping your shopping cart as you previously left it.
3. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Personally, Identifiable Information.
Personally, identifiable information will be used for the following purposes: (i) Approval of a user’s registration, (ii) Subscription (iii) for the authorities to contact a particular user, (v) To provide services to you or notify you about new services or offers you may find valuable. If you wish to opt-out of receiving any emails from us, please follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
We shall not disclose your information to any other party unless directed by the law to do so. Indeed, we will not spam your mailboxes with unsolicited emails.
b) Aggregate information.
“Malware Brains” uses aggregate information to operate and to improve the Site, cultivating a positive user experience.
Note: We will maintain your personal information only for as long as you are a registered “Malware Brains” user or an end user or as is understandably crucial for audit or internal purposes or as required to provide you with the information you request unless a more extended retention period is expected or permitted by law.
4. WHAT HAPPENS WITH SOCIAL NETWORKS?
If you share Malwarebrains.com’s content with friends through social media like Facebook, Twitter or other social networks, you may send cookies from these social media websites/applications. We do not have any control over the settings of these cookies, thus please check these social media websites for detailed information about their cookies and how to manage them. By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Malwarebrains.com’s, its employees, directors, owners harmless from and against all expenses, claims, losses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although, we take reasonable precautions to provide accurate information before publishing them on the website, we take no liability for the certainty or validity of any claims or damages occurred while following the process stated on the website. We are not to be accountable for the failure of performance, delayed operation, computer viruses or loss of data occurred while using the products and services introduced on the website.
7. SPAM AND SALE OF INFORMATION
We despise spam. We will never do something that we hate ourselves. Thus, you can be rest assured that we will not spam your mailboxes with unsolicited emails, and we will never sell your information to other parties.
8. HOW CAN I UPDATE OR CHANGE MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
You have the right to modify your account information on our website by contacting us. On request, and to the extent permitted by appropriate law relating to the retention of personal records, you can request that your personal information be removed from our systems.
9. HOW TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM “MALWARE BRAINS?”
If you are subscribed to our site and services, and that you would like to unsubscribe, you can simply click the unsubscribe link on the newsletter sent to you or you can simply send us a mail to do so through our contact form on our website.
10. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our websites may include links to third party websites. Clicking on those links may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and, when you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of of each site you visit. We may monetise some of these links through the use of third party affiliate programmes. Notwithstanding such affiliate programmes, we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of these websites or for third party advertisers, nor for the way in which they use information they collect about you.
The information contained on our Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. We disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness of the materials or the reliability of any advice, statement, opinion or other information distributed through the website. You agree that any reliance on any such statement, opinion, advice or information shall be at your sole risk and shall not be held against us. For any legal or personal purposes we reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website. We may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including, its content, products or services at any time without notice.